Terms and Conditions
Access To This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
To access this site or the resources and services it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. As a condition of your use of this site that all the personal and contact information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If D & A Maintenance, believes the personal and contact information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources and services, including those provided by third party publishers using D & A Maintenance, to deliver their goods and services and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
D & A Maintenance, offers a 3 day satisfaction guarantee for your FIRST 3 days of service. If you request a refund in writing through email and in writing sent via normal mail/post within your first 3 days of service we will provide a refund providing you grant us access to try and clean any affected areas. Any refund request must be received within 3 days from the date we undertook the cleaning. All such requests must be placed by posting a letter in the post to: D & A Maintenance, www.carpetandtilecleaning.net.au. In a refund request you MUST include the following.
The date and time the original cleaning job was completed
Why you felt you needed to call us back to clean an area that was not to your satisfaction
Outline exactly how many areas were cleaned on the original service. You MUST include all areas or any refund will be terminated meaning you will NOT receive a refund
The areas in question meaning please state clearly the areas you are not happy with.
Please include photos of the area in question making sure they are clear and taken in good light.
Be sure to write down the exact reasons why you are not happy with the cleaning service and be specific.
If you post any bad reviews relating to D & A Maintenance, a refund will not be given.
If you post any bad reviews about D & A Maintenance, after a refund is given you will be required to send us back the amount you were refunded for and any damaged caused including but not limited to loss of income, new business and any legal fees.
No refunds will be provided after 3 days of our service being completed. No guarantee is offered after 3 days of our service being completed.
When a job is completed by our company, you being the customer or clients MUST pay the full amount on the bill. Failure to do so may incur interest charged at no less than 5% per month. Should we be required to proceed further and use the legal system to help you settle your debt with us you may also be charged fees that will cover all court costs including but not limited to our hourly rate for being absent from our work duties which may start at two thousand dollars and can reach over one hundred thousand dollars.
Should we be required to send you a notice in the mail there will be an additional charge of $280 per notice to cover our time and registered mail costs.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites, which are not maintained by, or related to, D & A Maintenance, . Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or D & A Maintenance, www.carpetandtilecleaning.net.au. D & A Maintenance, has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and D & A Maintenance, makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by D & A Maintenance, of that site.
Submissions (except podcasts)
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by D & A Maintenance, www.carpetandtilecleaning.net.au. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. D & A Maintenance, disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. D & A Maintenance, does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. D & A Maintenance, does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and D & A Maintenance, may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not D & A Maintenance, www.carpetandtilecleaning.net.au, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. D & A Maintenance, MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and D & A Maintenance, does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of D & A Maintenance, or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to D & A Maintenance, www.carpetandtilecleaning.net.au. D & A Maintenance, and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to D & A Maintenance, retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Restrictions on submissions, content, and rss, podcast, membership, product, and service offers sold and distributed using D & A Maintenance,
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
• you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, any podcast which:
• advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
• is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
• is sexually explicit, teaches or portrays sexual seduction in a promotional, accepting, or endorsing manner, is sexually provocative or sensual, contains nudity of any kind;
• makes any kind of earnings claims;
• includes alcohol, tobacco, drug or "natural high" products or promotional items;
• threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
• seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
• infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
• violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
• impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
• advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this site;
• includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
• disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
• amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
• anything having to do with gambling which teaches it, promotes it, or endorses it; also anything having to do with poker or games commonly associated with gambling
• contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). D & A Maintenance, will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that D & A Maintenance, considers insecure, D & A Maintenance, will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.